AVI acknowledges the territories of the Kwsepsum, Lekwungen, Scia’new, and T’Sou-ke people of the Coast Salish area. Thank you to the Coast Salish peoples for having us as guests on your traditional territories.
PHONE 250-940-3605 FAX 250-940-3611
TOLL FREE / INFOLINE 1-800-665-2437
EMAIL westshore at avi dot org
ADDRESS AVI Health Centre, #111-2787 Jacklin Road, Langford, BC, V9B 3X7
AVI HEALTH CENTRE HOURS
Our office is open by appointment Monday-Friday. Please call 250-940-3605 for more information.
WESTSHORE/SOOKE MOBILE HARM REDUCTION SERVICES [250-360-6315]
1:00pm - 5:00pm
12:00pm - 4:00pm
AVI Health Centre
- Our AVI Health Centre (AVIHC) offers low barrier, free treatment and support to people struggling with opiate addiction.
- Our nurse can provide STI (sexually transmitted infection) testing and treatment.
- One-minute HIV point of care screening tests are available.
- Our patients utilizing OST treatment or living with HIV can access blood tests, pap smears, immunizations and wound care.
- With a harm reduction focus we offer education, treatment and support for clients living with HCV and HIV. Condoms, information and counseling about diseases and STIs, prevention and management as well as safer drug use are also available.
- Educational materials promoting improved health, safer drug use, safer sex and more are available.
- Harm reduction supplies and information.
- Take home Naloxone trainings.
- Peer support groups and educational trainings.