Interested in working with us?
At AVI our mission is to promote health, dignity, and well-being for all people affected by HIV, HCV, and substance use by delivering sex-positive and harm reduction based education, prevention, and support services. We envision a community where all people affected by HIV, HCV, or substance use have equitable access to the support and services necessary to experience optimal health and well-being.
We are always looking for individuals who want to make a difference in the world through advocacy, education and client support. As an employer we offer meaningful opportunities to make positive change in our community, a team-focused working environment, competitive salaries and a robust benefits package. Want to be involved?
AVI Courtenay & Campbell River is hiring the following:
- Casual Harm Reduction Support Worker (this posting closes Wednesday, August 25, 2021 at 11:00 pm)
AVI Westshore Health Centre is hiring for the following position:
- Clinic Nurse - Part Time and Casual Positions (this posting is open until filled)
SAFER Victoria is hiring for the following positions:
- SAFER Nurse (this posting is open until filled)
- SAFER Nurse (LPN) (this position is open until filled)
- Casual Nurse (LPN) (this position is open until filled)
- Casual Nurse (this posting is open until filled)
- Casual Systems Navigator (this position is open until filled)
AVI Nanaimo is hiring for the following:
- Physicians (this posting is open until filled)
To apply, please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com
Please note: AVI is an equal opportunity employer and we encourage anyone who identifies as Gay, Bisexual, Two-spirit, Transgender and/or Queer to apply for any opportunities. People of colour, Indigenous people, and people with disabilities including those living with HIV are also encouraged to apply.
Interested in volunteering with AVI?
Find out more information at http://avi.org/give/volunteer-avi