Interested in working with us?
At AVI our mission is to promote health, dignity, and well-being for all people affected by HIV, HCV, and substance use by delivering sex-positive and harm reduction based education, prevention, and support services. We envision a community where all people affected by HIV, HCV, or substance use have equitable access to the support and services necessary to experience optimal health and well-being.
We are always looking for individuals who want to make a difference in the world through advocacy, education and client support. As an employer we offer meaningful opportunities to make positive change in our community, a team-focused working environment, competitive salaries and a robust benefits package. Want to be involved?
Harm Reduction Services - Victoria is hiriing for the following positions:
- Casual Harm Reduction Support Worker - Victoria (this posting will remain open until filled)
The AVI Westshore Health Centre is hiring for the following positions:
- Temporary Part Time Medical Office Administrator (this posting will remain open until filled)
- Casual Medical Office Administrator (this posting will remain open until filled)
- Casual Clinic Nurse - Westshore Health Centre (this posting will remain open until filled)
The AVI Nanaimo Health Centre is hiring for the following positions:
- Casual Positive Wellness Support Worker (this posting closes at 5:00pm on May 31, 2020)
To apply, please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note: AVI is an equal opportunity employer and we encourage anyone who identifies as Gay, Bisexual, Two-spirit, Transgender and/or Queer to apply for any opportunities. People of colour, Indigenous people, and people with disabilities including those living with HIV are also encouraged to apply.
Interested in volunteering with AVI?
Find out more information at http://avi.org/give/volunteer-avi