Featuring Shauna MacDonald, Westshore AVI clinic nurse
- How long have you been a nurse? 10 years
- What brought you to nursing? A game of rock, paper, scissors
- What do you like about your workplace? Amazing colleagues, and always a dog around
- If you weren’t a nurse, you would be: a veterinarian
- If you were a dance move, you would be: left foot up, right foot slide. right foot up, left foot slide.
- If you were an animal, you would be: wolf/dolphin. shapeshifter wolfin
- If you were a instrument, you would be: tambourine
- If you had a million dollars to spend anyway you wanted to, you would: Buy a big sailboat and all new kiteboarding gear.
- Any shout outs to other nurses you want to share? Class of 2010 woot woot!